Monday, January 13, 2014

Let's Get M.A.D (written April 23, 2013)


Verse 1


I woke up today 
So determined to make a change 
I'm no longer afraid 
Being this brave feels kind of strange
I'm courageous and bold
I'm not indifferent or cold
So come now and take my hand
United we can take a stand! 


Chorus


'Cause I'll fight for you and with you
Because love is stronger than this
I'll stand beside you and guide you 
Together we can conquer this 
Get M.A.D. with me 
And stand with me
Let's be the change we want to see 
So let's get M.A.D 
Make a difference
It's possible when "I" turns into "We"


Oh yeah 
Come get M.A.D with me 


Verse 2 


Don't turn down the other street
When your fellow man asks you for food to eat
Don't you look the other way
When a child has nowhere safe to stay
We need to walk in someone's else's shoes
So we can feel what they're going through
There's so much more that we can do
There's strength in numbers 
What say you?


Chorus 


Oh yeah 
Come Get M.A.D. With me


Bridge 


They say if you don't stand for something 
You'll fall for anything 
Now is the time to do something 
Let's stand united and sing 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment