Sunday, August 8, 2010

Introduction

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to read my literary blog. I am a wife, mother, and senior in college, so I can definitely relate to having a hectic lifestyle. This blog will be strictly for posting my literary criticisms, my poems, short stories, essays, and songs. I hope to get some feedback both positive and constructive. If you love food, please visit my other blog at www.fallonlovewithfood.blogspot.com. No, it is not  a typo. It does say, fall "on" love with food. There's a perfectly good explanation for that. Fall "in" love with food as a URL address was taken. Anyway, thank you for your support for both blogs. I will try to reply to comments with a 24/48 hour window. Thank you all again. Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment