Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My song entitled: I'm Your Mommy Now

I wrote this song when I was pregnant with Micah back in 2005. I still get teary eyed when I sing this one. Enjoy! :)


I’m Your Mommy Now

I don’t know what to do
But God has given me you
You have taken me by surprise
I can’t believe this is true
It’s a huge responsibility
And I don’t have it all together
But I’m giving you all of me
And we’ll figure this out together

I’m your mommy now
And we will make it somehow
Please, if you can hear my voice, I’m so sincere
I’m not going anywhere, I’ll always be here

I just want to apologize, sometimes me and Daddy fight
I’ll try my best not to cry so you don’t feel my pain inside
I promise Daddy and me will work this out
It will always be he and me and you
We might be poor in wealth but we’re rich in love
And we’ll do whatever we have to do for you

I wish we could have planned you
God knows you deserve a better me
But when you’re older you’ll understand
That it’s hard but I’m trying and he’s trying
We’re trying

I’m your mommy now
And we will make it somehow
Please, if you hear my voice, I’m so sincere
I’m not going anywhere, I’ll always be here

No comments:

Post a Comment