Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My song entitled: Make Better Decisions

I wrote this song when I was fourteen years old. Aww, memories. I was inspired to write this song because of the song "That Thing" by Lauryn Hill. I wish she was still writing/singing/rapping. She was way ahead of her time. Enjoy!
                                                     Make Better Decisions


It doesn’t hurt that bad, that’s what they say
And from the experience I’ve had, it’s not that way
They just wanna hit, don’t you see?
Don’t settle for a little bit
There’s a lot more for you and me

Chorus
Make better decisions baby girl
Cause you’re in no position to bring a child in this world
You’ll bring division in your home
And you don’t wanna be left alone

Don’t sell your soul for sex it leads to Hell
Always plan your next step don’t plan to fail
Listen to what I say because it’s true
These little boys don’t care a thing about you

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment