Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My poem entitled: Talk to Me

Warning: This poem has mature content. I wrote this for a poetry class I was enrolled in 2005. Please enjoy and comment away!


Talk to Me

Do you notice me when I’m crying in my sleep?
Is it becoming too much to see?
I guess love is just a word that can be thrown in the air
Or maybe you just don’t care

I don’t understand why you’re being so hard to persuade
You’re cold as ice
Your love is changing
I feel like running away

When I see you, all I see is you hiding from me
Frustration sinking in and anger is steadily building up
You don’t want to know the things my heart and mind are telling me
I can’t wait to get you alone so I can sit you down

And tell you all the things on my heart
I don’t us to be apart
But separation is inevitable
Yes, even though the sex is incredible
Is isn’t enough
I need love
I need YOUR love

Stop looking away from me
Don’t make me stand in front of the TV
Dammit, look at me!

I can’t take it anymore!
I’m throwing your things on the floor!
I’m so sick of your nonchalance
I think it’s time I finally evened out the score
I’m so tired of your shit, so I’m out the door

WHY WON’T YOU TALK TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment